-- IF YOU'VE NOTICED THAT I'M POSTING ON GOOGLE GROUPS ITS BECAUSE I GOT BANNED FROM FREEDYN.DE FOR SPORGING
L,H
2022-04-12 22:21:01 UTC
IF YOU'VE NOTICED THAT I'M POSTING ON GOOGLE GROUPS FROM 2240 HOURS ITS
BECAUSE I GOT BANNED FROM FREEDYN.DE FOR SPORGING AS LAST FROM 2132 HOURS
I took the ONN offline first.
They appear to be users coming from the Open-News-Network.org gateway.
Therefore I will block all logins for the time being or completely remove the logins for the ONN.
DOLF <***@GMAIL.COM> @ 0502 HOURS ON 3 APRIL 2022: "THANKS FOR
PROVING MY *POINT*"

— ARSE BANDITS —

"YEAH BROILJAB
HOUSE OF NEEDLES?
PARK IT HERE
SLICE AND STAB
BUNCH OF WEASELS
NO LAW TO FEAR"

Just one question, when you do eventually drag yourself away from your
KILL'EM GAMING CONSOLE as play and have an exercise break with the
*FUCKING* *SLAPPER* (ie. British slang for a promiscuous woman or whore
as one who has many casual sexual relationships) ...

How many *POINTS* does it take to do your trick (ie. a prostitute's
client) mien kleiner ubermensch?

DOLF <***@GMAIL.COM> @ 0622 HOURS ON 3 APRIL 2022: "ITS FUCKING
REAL GOD DAMN IT"

YOUTUBE: "I'm Proud To Be An American Lyrics"

LIAM HARDSHELL <***@GMAIL.COM> @ 1129 HOURS ON 3 APRIL 2022: "YOU
DO KNOW YOU'RE AN UNFUNNY ASSHOLE RIGHT?"

DOLF @ 1210 HOURS ON 3 APRIL 2022: "IT WAS SLAPSTICK (ie. a style of
humour involving exaggerated physical activity that exceeds the
boundaries of normal physical comedy) ABOUT *SLAP* AND TICKLE (ie.
playful sexual activity) BESIDES DON'T USE MY NAME IN VAIN."
Rudy Canoza
2022-04-12 22:41:11 UTC
Post by L,H
IF YOU'VE NOTICED THAT I'M POSTING ON GOOGLE GROUPS FROM 2240 HOURS
ITS BECAUSE I GOT BANNED FROM FREEDYN.DE FOR SPORGING AS LAST FROM
2132 HOURS
I took the ONN offline first.
They appear to be users coming from the Open-News-Network.org
gateway.
Therefore I will block all logins for the time being or completely
remove the logins for the ONN.
Aw shucks. I'll have to find another free news server now.

That makes me a ten time loser.

news.albasani.net
news.neodome.net
news.newshosting.com
news.tula.net
news.netfront.net
news.bgeserver.de
news.babsi.de
news2.open-news-network.org
news.dns-netz.com
news.freedyn.net

I can't post from any of them now.

Hope they don't nuke the account I just opened at

news.eternal-september.org
http://youtu.be/ox4IRQVGsBU
DO KNOW YOU'RE AN UNFUNNY ASSHOLE RIGHT?"
humour involving exaggerated physical activity that exceeds the
boundaries of normal physical comedy) ABOUT *SLAP* AND TICKLE (ie.
playful sexual activity) BESIDES DON'T USE MY NAME IN VAIN."
ht
--
tp://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news260

60403.htm

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over
the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of
the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

* * *

Where's the long form birth certificate, Soetoro?
Manipulating Lying Koon
2023-01-17 15:57:29 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by L,H
[...]
Those gmail accounts just don't have the same flexibility. He
can't post to his favorite gay groups.